The SERIES 2020 Centrifugal Blast Wheel Shot Blast Module
- Remove 3 mils of coating thickness in 60 seconds
- Remove up to 15 mils of coating thickness in less than 3 minutes
- Refine the previously, heavily etched surface with a smoother profile
- Allow for a compliant 2.5 to 3.0 mil recoating of the wheel or rim
- Offer a smoother, deeper SUPER gloss finish
- With the Series 2020 Powder or Liquid Coat Wheel Refinishing Systems and SERIES 2020 Shot Blast Module, fleets can be assured of consistency, quality, performance and controlled costs.
Commercial Wheel Refinishing, Quality Assurance, Sales Program
With the Series 2020 Powder or Liquid Coat Wheel Refinishing Systems and SERIES 2020 Shot Blast Module, fleets can be assured of consistency, quality, performance and controlled costs.
Through reduced and controlled material and labor costs and by effectively and efficiently removing problem wheel coating thicknesses in 3 minutes or less, we can pass on affordable pricing and quality results.
In the process of removing the existing coating, the etched profile will be redefined as a smoother surface. This is possible through the use of much smaller, blended mix of shot particle sizes, which is precisely directed and efficiently delivered against the wheel or rim.
The resulting etched profile will allow for a compliant 2.5 to 3.0 mil coating application with a consistently smoother, deeper looking, mirror-like glossy finish. With this certified dealer provided application, using specified quality equipment and materials for optimum quality results, we can offer a Wheel Refinishing, Quality Assurance, Fleet Sales Program.